Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

maybe - rose is rose

Posted: Jan 29th, 2017 - 7:51 pm In Reply to: MT working at home and boiling mad right now. - Same thing most of us have had SM

I had a thought regarding this MT's situation, and I understand her frustration. Perhaps because we've been steadily downgraded in pay, not to mention respect, the sanctity of the work environment is the last thing we feel we have control over. To have that "violated" or misunderstood or otherwise ignored is to let go of what little bit of whatever respect and control we may have had. Like other posters, the past 22 years has taught me that other people, be it family members or neighbors or friends, do not understand that we really are working. It's a rough row to hoe, and I wish the OP a lot of luck and the ability to have her needs met without untoward consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)