Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

After what you've been through...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jan 29th, 2017 - 7:54 am In Reply to: MT working at home and boiling mad right now. - Same thing most of us have had SM

with your life situation and having to move into a roommate situation, I can understand that you are on edge, but it sounds like your new situation is probably ideal once you work out a few kinks. I also agree with the poster above about people not understanding our need to not be interrupted; unfortunately children don't get that, even more than adults do. How about you talk to your landlord again and arrange a specific time for this child to meet your cat the next time she is there and take a break for this occasion? I also agree with the poster above about keeping your door closed especially when the landlord has visitors. People may see you on the computer but don't know if you are just browsing the internet like a lot of people do. Try to see it from their perspective. You need to lighten up a bit because it sounds like you have a pretty good living situation and you don't want to blow it. Give others time to get used to your situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)