Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Fair Pay - We are being robbed

Posted: Jan 28th, 2017 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: I think you should be paid according to your experience - Old MT

Over the past 5-8 years, this job has turned into one of the worst paying jobs ever. You make more "flipping burgers." But who wants to do that? Certainly I don't, not even at 15/hour, but I don't want to be exploited by these MTSOs any longer either.

No matter what we say, no matter how many petitions, no matter how many tweets to Trump, things will not change. We are lower than lower when it comes to being cared about, fairly treated, etc. The only solution, either do it for next to nothing or not. Get out. There are jobs out there and you reach a point, where you have to let go. If not, then you stay and put up with it and what it has to offer. There are no good jobs out there, despite what some post say here. I have a feeling the ones who are claiming to make a decent wage are working 7 days a week and a lot of hours too.

I couldn't do it any longer, I bailed and happy I did. I had the experience, it meant nothing, I was willing to be flexible and work nights and weekends, it meant nothing. I tried working all the time and found it just wasn't worth it. I moved on. I wish ever MT in America would quit and leave these horrible places to fend for themselves. Let them try to rely on voice for one hour, much less one day and see where that would get them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)