Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To no worries - AJ

Posted: Jan 27th, 2017 - 12:07 am In Reply to: Firefox - No worries

I don't think the OP was "concerned." It just sounded like a question, a possible scenario. I don't see it having anything to do with Firefox either. It could be any browser that is used to Google or research something. I wouldn't want my accounts to know I was looking elsewhere to work, or anything else about me that's not related to my contract with them. Not everyone can afford more than one computer in order to keep things separate. Trying to maintain privacy in your work environment does not mean you're "doing things you're not supposed to be doing on your work computer." I also think that in the ever-expanding role of technology, everyone should be "concerned" about privacy, identity theft, misuse of personal information, etc. Do you really think the MTSOs have given us so much reason to trust them? HIPAA works both ways, you know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)