Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 40)

I doubt they can track you. sm - Anon

Posted: Jan 26th, 2017 - 4:40 pm In Reply to: Can they track me - Everywhere?

through FireFox, only through their own program platform, then it's only work related stuff. No way can they get into your PC if you use another browser like Chrome or IE. You need to give an entity permission to get into your computer. MTSOs are generally not interested in what's in there anyway except for their own platform. I can't get technical but have been working on line for several MTSOs for a number of years, and they cannot get into other parts of your computer unless IT has to go in any do some fixes, then they need your permission and you can watch what they are doing. I've had this done a number of times, and they do not go anywhere except the program/platform or other parts of your C drive that is related to what you have to do. Believe me, they are not interested in your personal stuff. What makes you believe there could be snooping going on?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)