Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Wow - bananas

Posted: Jan 25th, 2017 - 4:59 pm

I honestly do not know what is happening to people in this country.  Patience, empathy, kindness and courtesy has gone out the window.  The difference I see here on this board amazes me.  Their is judgement, condemnation and no room for understanding or empathy.  I am seriously thinking about deleting the board entirely.  Believe me, I get that we need a place to vent.  I have done that and it is such a relief to you are not alone.  But the lack of humanity I see here sometimes makes me sick.  Kicking someone when they are down or have an honest question, is despicable. 

Please correct me if I am wrong, because I would really like to know and understand, are the negative comments coming from younger transcriptionists?  Especially when their comments are" just go find another job".  Or entitled people who work as a hobby for extra money?   Believe me, I have applied to more places and types of jobs than I can count.  There are very few jobs that are full time and even less with any kind of benefits and even those are 25 miles from me. 

To the posters who are at KC, you sincerely have my sympathy for your payroll problems.  To the truly negative posters, why do you feel the need to make them feel worse?

To the ambulatory transcribers at Nuance, I know the worry of facing the unknown work situation with no time to think about it.  I know the worry of not being able to pay your bills because the only job you can find pays less than half the job you had. 

To anyone struggling with quality after having over 20 years of experience, you are worthy.  Those numbers don't define you.  I know what is like to be made to feel worthless and worry if you will still have a job next week, while half hoping you will get let go because you would make more on unemployment. 

To those who work horrible hours, I know what it is like to work lunch time to night time.  No time for family or friends.  Working weekends makes it even worse.

To the women just trying to hang on until retirement, I have nothing but respect for you and hope for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)