Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

IT IS BACK NOW - Was Gone a Minute Ago

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 2:32 pm In Reply to: Anyone notice the MTjobs website on MTDailey - is no longer there

This is really weird. I have applied for jobs on the mtjobs.com web site all week where one person said it was down, not for the Northwest...not sure why? About half an hour ago, the site went to somewhere else with weird job search engines and I thought "This is horrible." I tried to move around and one site came up with local jobs in my town for mostly medical reception jobs and there was a bunch of them, but none for MTs. Then suddenly, I backed out of the site and brought it up again with a new window and it just went back to the regular job listing site that it has always been. I thought I was crazy until I got on this site and saw you guys talking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)