Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Just an FYI - AnnNon

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 8:36 am In Reply to: Sharing information about good companies - Picking up thread below...

Just an FYI, if someone has emailed me privately, I will provide them with the information about the companies that I work for. However, I also state in my reply that they may or may not be hiring and leave it at that. For many years, I have made it a policy to NOT post the names of companies that I work for on a public forum for a number of reasons and one also being that sometimes, an MT is not as good as he or she thinks they are. I have been burned way too many times even giving out names of companies to people that I have met through my 30+ years in the MT business. Former co-workers and supervisors both.

Again, if you want to find "that job," post your resume, network on social media, check all the job posting sites that you can possibly think of. I think as well that the "other well known MT site" lists companies in alphabetical order. I have started with "A" and gone to "Z." These companies may or may not be hiring but you at least have to give it a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)