Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 52)

My Story - see msg

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 8:13 am In Reply to: My electronic medical record - from my doctor

When I first moved to Florida bringing an Alzheimers holy terror MIL with us, I was stressed and couldn't sleep, so they gave me some pills to help with that. In my record, they put Adjustment Disorder. I guess they had to put something, but I would have chosen temporary stressor or words to that effect that would justify the medication to the insurance company. I seriously had no adjustment problem moving to where I did. I let that slide.

In hubby's record, who has a history of prostate CA (104 PSA!) back in the late 90's. They got him all cured, but we do have to watch his PSA. Any slight change, even within normal for most people his age, is cause for concern. We looked at his electronic record one day from back in 2012, and it said "elevated PSA." We got concerned, and asked what that meant, and the doc just sort of shrugged and said "who knows." So, some sort of key-in error.

Anyway, I keep an eye on my electronic record through the patient portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)