Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Integrity HD info to and fro? - Hopeful MT

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2017 - 7:36 pm

Info received shows pay is 3.75 cpl and 7.5 cpl, which is low, but better than some these days (this work is on EditScript).  Old reviews have had a couple of positive notes, but one also said they paid 4/8 cpl 2-3 years ago and that they were very nice and paid on time.  An invite was sent to test, but old reviews have also said there were many problems in trying to use the foot pedal and most were negative, but that does happen on some of these tests.  This is an IC job.  It makes me so mad that these IC jobs are offering less and less and we still have to pay the Social Security/Medicare tax ourselves.  They used to pay more than an employee status and that would offset this expense.  This seems so outrageous every time I see it.  What do you think about the pay?  I want to say NO, but if this is the job that has clean voice files and nice work, it might work.  I hate to pass up the chance, but I am so tired of this cheap pay. Thanks for any opinions or info and I hope my info is helpful to you. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)