Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Low pay/penalties for LDMTS - Been there recently

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2017 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: Check this out - Backwoods Typist

They pay 3 cpl/7 cpl plus .05 cpl graveyard. Not sure about new account, but the other university northeast area has horrible corrupt voice files and large ESL, which means you get about 25% nice jobs and QA was removing American jobs from my queue saying they were too close to TAT, but they weren't close at all. Worked there a month. Contract says if they audit you with errors, they will take 2 cpl for all those reports back. The pay is monthly and you get it about 2 weeks after the month, between 10th and 15th of the month. Lynn D is great to pay on time, but recruiter/QA boss is nit picky and will defect QA staff when they make slight errors for 85 pages of account rules and you question it when they mark you with errors that are not really errors. So, just be careful. I took it because I needed money too, but you have to give 30 days notice or 14-day notice after that or they will charge you $200 per contract. A job is a job, but you need to watch out to protect yourself too. Good luck. I helped my mom until she died. I should have been getting food stamps and using the food pantry this past year too, but I thought I could do without it. Hmmm? Maybe not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)