Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I felt he was talking directly to us - I write and never got dunned for a donation

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2017 - 10:29 pm In Reply to: Last EIGHT years? - Revisionist History

Here is the link I have been using:
https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
No mention of donations. It's down temporarily while they get settled in, but I've written there often. One time I said please, please say or do something to let us know you're listening and you plan to do something. In the very next Trump speech I heard, he said We will have good-paying jobs again, even great-paying jobs, in manufacturing, and in HEALTH CARE! (he practically yelled health care). Who needs the help in health care more than we do? And he has said many times how much it makes his blood boil to hear about Americans being forced to train their foreign replacements.

I know a family who has known Trump for decades, a family member worked closely with him. They say he is an exacting but fair employer, and are adamant that he is a wonderful, generous human being. I personally think he has the kind of old-school macho mindset that makes him brag in front of other men, but is very protective of women and children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)