Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So I've been looking for work, MT or otherwise, for - 6 months....

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2017 - 1:21 pm

without luck.  I am sole caretaker for mom so can't work anything other than remotely unfortunately.....have 15 years' experience....getting awfully hungry....so I accepted an MT job, but they REQUIRE you to have your CHDS/CMT credential.  Never needed that before and despise ADHI as they do nothing for us -- however; I thought,  Well I need a job desperately.  I go to the site and lo and behold....they want a total of FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN dollars for me to get both the RHDS and CHDS.  Apparently you have to take both even if you have 15 years' experience!!  I can't afford that much. (and I never thought it was worth it even when it was much less.... so I'm SOL.   AT least I'm losing a lot of weight since I can barely afford to eat.  One thing I guess.  : (

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)