Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To Wondering - Yes, He is GJ

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2017 - 10:11 am In Reply to: I think I got the same guy - Wondering

Yes, it sounds like you got the same guy still helping with both companies and he got confused as to which you applied. From what he told me in the past, he has been working for the owner of Medscribes who now half owns TTS for many years and they are close. He sounds like a mature older man, very experienced. The first time he hired me, he called me on the phone literally 5 minutes after I sent my resume in. I almost fell off my chair. He was very energetic and said something like he liked to call when he saw the right resume, which was nice, but it caught me off guard. He hired me on the spot, but the TTS job was horrible due to the way the trainer was teaching me. They grade each report as you are learning like they are doing a QA audit/review. The nice, sweet, older lady was delighted to tell me how many mistakes she was able to squeeze out of my work with each phone call. I didn't like doing that on the phone...how about emails? I didn't like that she had fun finding more mistakes and I was just learning. I am a CMT/QA person and she just seemed to revel in my errors. Well, I make errors when I train too, just like anybody else. I quit after the first week, but I did try to contact the superior persons to ask if this was their normal style and they said yes. Most people teach you with kindness and encouragement or they should. Have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)