Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Opportunity! Convergence of America First, cybersecurity emphasis - and offshoring HC and financial records.

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2017 - 2:54 am

It's not just healthcare.  Your credit card companies are also using offshore personnel who have replaced American workers to answer your calls, take your payments, process your credit card applications, etc.  So are a number of large mortgage lenders.

America First.  Jobs.  The current awareness in DC about cybersecurity.   

While I watched women marching today (many of whom had no idea why when asked in interviews), I was thinking that they might just be protesting the very President who would be most receptive to returning these jobs (and they're mostly WOMEN'S JOBS!) to America - and for a variety of critical reasons that to me would be extremely persuasive.

Not just persuasive reasons, but unassailable.

OFFSHORE PROCESSING OF AMERICANS' MOST SENSITIVE AND PRIVATE RECORDS MUST BE MADE ILLEGAL!

This simple act, with a stroke of Trump's pen, would return tens if not hundreds of thousands of jobs to America without having to build a single factory or make other investment in infrastructure.

Let the elite HC and financial companies howl...they've been as guilty as manufacturers, if not more so, of taking our jobs offshore and it's time for it to end.

So, does anyone have ideas how we can seize this moment AND GET THIS SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, AND CRITICAL CYBERSECURITY LEGISLATION INTRODUCED IN CONGRESS?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)