Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance - #fedup

Posted: Jan 21st, 2017 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: To the point of giving up! - SM

The same thing happened to me when I was there. I had three primary accounts, some horrid dictators and some decent. I worked very hard to become proficient on the bad ones and was finally able to successfully make 10-11 cpl on the upper tiers and had a decent paycheck. Then, one morning, I logged on and did not recognize one, not even one dictator. I emailed my TSM to see what was up and she said they were reorganizing exclusives. As far as I was concerned, that was a losing situation for everyone. Why take away familiar dictators and give them to someone else, who would also be unfamiliar to them? I could only come up with one answer that made any sense --- I was making more $$ than Nuance was comfortable with. My production went down the toilet and my reports to QA went up, so there went my paycheck. I asked if there was any way I could be placed back on my familiar accounts and was told no. I looked for another job until I found one and quit Nuance. It was the best work decision I have ever made. I wish you the best, but hope you are looking for other options. Your mental health is not worth this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)