Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yep, I had a similar experience with him - SM

Posted: Jan 20th, 2017 - 8:30 pm In Reply to: and he is a complete jerk, from what I experienced. - nm

He wanted to hire me for MedScribe back in 2006 or 2007 and he was an absolute pompous jackass to me. He asked me when I would be able to start with them and I told him that I would first need to give my 2 weeks' notice at the company I was working for at the time. Well, let me tell you, he did NOT like that! He said that if I was unwilling to start sooner, then I must not really be all that interested in the job and that he would need to "move on to other candidates" who "actually wanted to work for them." I couldn't believe it! Once I recovered from my initial speechlessness, I told him that I was sorry, but I believe in doing things the right way, and that includes giving my present employer at least 2 weeks' notice and not just up and leaving at the drop of a hat like this jerk wanted me to. I told him that I don't like to burn any bridges and that if he was going to take that sort of an attitude with me, he could take his job and shove it (I may not have used those exact words, but you get the point). Needless to say, I didn't take the job and I'm glad I didn't. I can't believe he's still around!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)