Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

KP to DM - CEMT

Posted: Jan 20th, 2017 - 7:37 pm In Reply to: Moved from KP to DM too - TXMT

I really don't think there any similarity! DM is nothing like the way KP has been described on this board.

Yes, trying to reach her in the mornings is when I have had the most success too. It sounds like your group came on and was added to our other two groups as group 3. I'm not sure how much overlap there is between our 3 subgroups. I almost never get work outside my own except when work runs low, then after that we end up with cesspool work. Rarely though, and almost never when work volume is busier.

You're right, she doesn't send out backlogs on weekends either, though good for her if she can take a few days off a week, right? But I have really come to like her a lot. She has been with us for over 6 months I think (?) and I have had two issues come up where she took it upon herself to call me and escalate things so my problem got solved. And she is always kind, even when coaching. She sounds nothing at all like KP. But I realize that is an individual perception. I think being moved to DM's group is something to be happy about though, and I would be happy for anyone who told me they were being moved to her.

Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)