Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

thanks for the info - LDSMT

Posted: Jan 20th, 2017 - 11:40 am In Reply to: Beginning to wonder - LostHope

Quite often these new facilities never really start up as planned. It seems that there is always some technical error or something. The real frustration comes in the noncommunication. I am getting very little work from my main account which is the one these new facilities belong to, and then scattered other work from in and outside the rest of our BOB.

Frustrating as it is, I am glad to know there is someone who was selected from this work, and it is just not there yet. At least that is more information than I am getting from our manager.

When I asked DG about the workload this week, which has been more scarce than it should be, I was told it was because they had added people to our team so we can handle all this new work. So while we wait for new facilities, there is not enough work to go around.

This company is the worst at managing people and workloads.

I am a bit surprised I didn't get put on the new facilities (at least I was not informed of such), but not sure if that is a good or bad thing. New facilities usually means a lot of straight typing while ASR learns them. I don't mind straight typing, but not a whole day of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)