Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Thanks. I do not believe in giving in to bullies - LDSMT

Posted: Jan 20th, 2017 - 9:12 am In Reply to: Keep posting LDSMT - CEMT

I never read my own posts, because I know what I said, so I never see likes or dislikes and could really care less. I really do not understand why they have that feature on these boards. I have read posts that were relatively benign and seen the likes and dislikes that make absolutely no sense.

I guess I am just really surprised to be posting on a board where you would assume everyone is a mature adult, but obviously that is not the case.

I really only try to be helpful and if someone asks me a question directly, or asks I question I can answer, I will answer it, regardless of the fact that I know it will bring out those who are obsessed with disliking my posts and making disparaging remarks. I am sure it is the highlight of their day, when they can take jabs at me, which is very sad indeed, and reflects more on their character than it does on mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)