Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Grouping - CEMT

Posted: Jan 20th, 2017 - 8:57 am In Reply to: Also again, NJA for her grouping - pamt

I have not used the swapboard because so far I have always made up my time the same day. Her policy is if you can make the time up same day, you don't have to use it.

She's funny about emails. Sometimes she responds within an hour. Sometimes she does not respond at all. I have noticed the best time to reach her is first thing in the morning between about 8 to 10 central time. We have been undergoing a lot of changes in recent months, and we just lost our PC, so I'm thinking there has been a lot going on behind the scenes.

The work volumes have been low since the holidays. To me, seems lower than usual but TXMT says this is normal so maybe I am just not remembering what January is like. Have been in this group for a long time, with a lot of different supervisors and PCs.

For most of the middle of last year seemed like we were always being asked to do OT on the weekends, but then always ending up in the cesspool Sundays. Sunday is still a day where I end up in the cesspool a lot, ugh. It is feast or famine.

Hopefully the work picks up soon!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)