Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

I can cross one more off my list of reasons to stay - not sad to go

Posted: Jan 20th, 2017 - 6:11 am In Reply to: Another new imedx PTO policy. No more sick time. - MTneedmorelube

Once the cons outweigh the pros, I guess it will be time to pack it in. Decent PTO is one of the things that has made the job worth it. I'm at the max of earned vacation time, so there's nothing to look forward there. I expect that will be decreased anyway. How depressing to work for a company that treats their employees so badly. They obviously don't value us one bit. I used to dread the thought of losing this job (for whatever reason), now it sounds like a great relief. I have less than zero desire to even log on today, the thought of it actually makes me rather ill. Guess it's high time to reevaluate what's left of my future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)