Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Be Beyond Worried - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 11:57 pm In Reply to: Nuance - Farmwife

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing good about this company. Run, do not walk, from this offer. I know desperate times call for desperate measures, but seriously...don't do it. You will just be another warm body in a seat in a continuously revolving door of people coming (getting hired) and leaving (fired/quit).

You asked if there was anything to worry about....
Worry about your sanity, your pocketbook, your self-esteem, your family time, your holiday time. This place is not good for one's health. The stress has started to cause me to have GI issues, increased my anxiety, made me moody and irritable. Account mismanagement is rampant. They micromanage...they know EVERYTHING you do...when you are typing/not typing. They will draw out every dirty trick in the book to cut money out of your paycheck, put you on the worst accounts chock full of ESLs, give you little to no learning curve, potentially plant errors in your documents in order to send you to the bottom of the grid, and drag you down to make you feel like you are lower than pond scum...that you are the crappiest MT they have but yet "others have no problem." They set you up to fail, no questions. You will miss out on family/holiday time waiting for work to trickle in. Life is too short. Also, there was an article last year with Nuance boasting about how they were investing over $3m into infrastructure over in India and hiring 3k more folks over there.

I applaud those able to make it, but I think if those with 30+ years of experience cant hack your metrics with their best efforts, then maybe its time to look at the machinery and not the operator (the MT).

You have to make a decision for yourself because I don't know your situation, but just trying to give you fair warning. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)