Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

PAP = Performance Action Plan - anon

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 9:29 pm In Reply to: So tired of trying to do.... - the IMPOSSIBLE!

On the PAP, you have a weekly call with the supervisor. Mine was for around 4 weeks. If you improve in the first week, you still have to be on the PAP for the entire allotted time. If within that time frame you fail, you would likely be terminated. For a while after the PAP, I would work to consistently stay out of the crosshairs but if once in a while your numbers drop, it is not necessarily instant termination. On occasion I drop below 100-clph and get an email asking what is up and then I am extra careful to not let it happen again for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • So tired of trying to do.... - the IMPOSSIBLE! (Views: 799, 2017-01-19, 8:32 pm)
    • PAP = Performance Action Plan - anon
    • Got nailed - Onefortheteam (Views: 680, 2017-01-19, 11:17 pm)
    • Nuance - Typer (Views: 525, 2017-01-20, 10:39 am)