Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Free at last! - ExSynMT

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 7:27 pm

I am officially out of there! I have my computer packed up and sending it back tomorrow.    After 4 years at Synernet, I can finally say kiss my grits! My only sadness is the ones who are left behind.  I am so sorry for the ones who have to stay and I wish the very best for you all.  I wish things would change in this industry.  There is so much more these companies could make up in other things if they don't in pay.  So many other ways to reward good MTs.  When I found my current job and went through training, I kept feeling like how a person who has gone through an abusive relationship must feel when they find something good, just waiting for something bad to happen, but just know you don't have to stay. 

Many blessings to you all, but I am so happy to be out of there before everything switches entirely to Nuance.  I can already see they micromanage and who needs that stress. 

Virtual Hugs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)