Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

People do a day's or a week's work and then leave because it is impossible - MT

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 1:16 pm In Reply to: I think they are a really P poor run organization. - I have seen posts here before that suspect SM

Then they are never paid for the work. This is verified. I wonder how much money they save by belittling the MT to the point where they leave (those who are hired) and then don't even issue a check for the 40.00 or more for a day's work or for a week's work. Indeed I smell scam. Happened to me and I should have complained about the pay but they were so nasty when I was there it wasn't worth the effort. Maybe they bank on that too. Either way someone should look into it and get us all our back pay. They did get our Social to get our ID for the hospital ID so they know how to pay us back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)