Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes, my account was outsourced last month... - sm

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 11:57 am In Reply to: Not yet - mom22

Work just slowly started disappearing and then there was finally the mandatory team conference call. We were told we could either go full-on acute care, try to stay with our same TSM with whatever accounts she would have left (which it was all going to be acute care "soon"), or we could take the name and phone number of the outsourcing company and leave Nuance in good standing to follow the client/account. I don't know how many of us went with the outsource company, but let me tell you, being away from the stress that is Nuance and FIESA has been a godsend, no matter the pay. I can actually make more money now that 10% of my lines aren't being stolen by Nuance. I feel so completely at peace now, for the first time in ages, since the buyout in 2013.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)