Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So I'm supposed to behave professionally and they are not? - ???

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 11:19 am In Reply to: nacogdoches - seeking

If you give a potential job candidate a test to take, shouldn't you follow up with that person? Even if it is a short email saying, sorry you failed, we've chosen a different candidate, direction, etc.

Years ago when I would submit a resume and took a test, there was at least a follow up email after the test. My time is just as valuable as theirs and I took the time to take their test!

And I disagree, a smart person doesn't ever stop trying. Here's a quote for you: A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

There aren't very many jobs out there anymore for the American MT. The ads that say they don't hire overseas are few and far between. So when I take the time to apply AND test, I expect a response. It's called mutual respect people!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)