Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Ambulatory - BMMT

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 10:53 am In Reply to: Ambulatory and moving to acute care questions - sm

Let me see if I can help. So there were probably 10-15 accounts, some big and some small, and they are going out to third party vendors. Some of those vendors wanted to take the MTs that did some of the accounts and some did not. I guess that's up to the vendor and how many people they have. For those who didn't get the opportunity or who choose to stay, they were told she will try and find them work until they can transition to acute care, and we were sent a link where we can do a tutorial on how to learn acute care. Some of the accounts have different drop dates, so a few got an option to stay until their accounts move. Mine happens to be sooner rather than later. We were told Tuesday and asked to make a decision pretty much the next day so she could try and find work somewhere.

The process for my particular account will be as quick as one day I'm here, and the next day I'm there, but my work flow and platform don't change. Just my pay. As for acute care, I didn't choose that, so I'm not sure. But my assumption is that if you're scheduled to work, and there's no work on ambulatory, you could maybe use your PTO or you're going to be put in acute and just start. I honestly don't know that, and I don't know how many chose to stay. I hope that helps. At least we weren't all fired, but it's hard to be faced with that decision all of a sudden with no time to work with, especially for people who use the insurance. I would say be prepared for anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)