Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Tell that to my account - mom22

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 9:21 am In Reply to: This is not official and been a rumor for years now - sm

I cannot speak for every TSMs accounts. I can tell you our TSMs whole accounts are moving, whether next week or in a month. She notified us they are all being let go and that the "goal" is that "ambulatory and the teeny tiny accounts (which for the record I certainly didn't consider mine) will be eventually going, just at different times and that "speech recognition is where it is going." That does not affect the other side of acute care. This is for the 360 format. Again, these are her words, not mine. And her whole team is being removed or changed to acute care.

Whether she meant to "announce" this or simply misspoke is on her. I know where our team is, and it's either switching platforms and types of work we type or switching companies. It's fortunate that many of us are being sent with the account. It will still be a Nuance account, but it will simply go to smaller companies who charge 7 cpl - but no FIESA and QA is not your enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)