Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 61)

What the heck Nacogdoches? - ???

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 8:39 am

I responded to their ad last week.  Received an email with three test dictations which I transcribed and sent back the next day.  Heard absolutely nothing.  Then they post another ad saying they had received a lot of responses, yada, yada, yada.

Then Tuesday I see they posted yet another ad.  So I re-sent my resume and the test files in an email stating that I had responded last week and took their test and hadn't heard anything!  I know I did well on the test.  No blanks.  Understood everything.  Proofread everything.  I have a lot of experience, 15+ years in this business.  Worked in QA, supervised an in-house department in the past.  All I'm looking for is part-time work to supplement.

So I'm confused.  Did they fill their position(s)?  If they did, then why do they keep running ads?  Can someone just shoot me an email and tell me to go scratch if they don't want me?  I know they can't respond to every resume, but they did respond to mine and asked me to test which I did.  So I would think that at the very least they could respond to the ones they asked to test.  Am I wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)