Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

ACE - LDSMT

Posted: Jan 18th, 2017 - 9:28 am In Reply to: What's an ACE employee? I've been here for 15 years - sm

Stands for A Champion Employee. I was nominated by my HDSM for "steller quality, flexibility in schedule, adherence to high standards of quality and concern for your accounts."

I had never heard of it before either, didn't know it existed, and obviously it is still not something anyone knows about. It almost feels like it is supposed to be a secret, but they never said so. Since they don't allow us to know who anyone else is, they probably think the word will never spread or something. It is all very weird.

It was only a 3% raise, so that was about equal to $20 a pay check since we don't make much as it is, but I have had a 3% raise for 3 years now, so it adds up little by little.

I just got an email yesterday saying I was chosen as the Q4 Top Performer for Production, another thing I didn't know existed. Apparently there are 3 categories that are chosen every quarter. So why are we not told about this unless we are chosen? This company is very weird indeed. If you don't know there are things you can strive for, then where is the motivation unless you just have it within yourself naturally. My soul motivation is trying to support my family, I certainly don't work myself to death out of loyalty or just for the fun of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)