Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am so irritated .... - just me

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017 - 1:02 pm

I was told over two months ago that this account is now my primary, yet I never get to work on it every day. she puts some people on here above me. she closes the account when she does not want certain people on it and lets others work on it instead. she will send out e-mails begging for work. then, just a little while ago, she sends out sparks and e-mails telling every one to go there NOW. then, within 1/2 hour, over 60 jobs are gone???? when asked what happened, she had other people come over to help, from other accounts as well as us. she is only worried about her pay and not ours. if an account is your primary, you should be the primary to work on it, right??? ask for help when short handed for whatever reason, not just to clear it out ASAP so she looks good in their eyes

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)