Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

6 minutes - LDSMT

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017 - 7:54 am In Reply to: NJA minutes - ~

Clock out the minute you do not receive a job, and only clock back in if you get a job. If you wait 6 minutes with no job and file a remedy ticket, then you go into the timesheet, click on "add time entry" and add the 6 minute time period under job availability along with your remedy ticket number and click alert manager yes.

Often, I get a job after just 4 minutes, 5 minutes, which is frustrating when you just want to file that ticket and have the freedom to either work or not for the day. I will sign back in and do that job, but if it happens again, and I have to wait any amount of minutes, I just log out after 2 or 3 minutes, file the remedy ticket at that point, and just don't sign in for any jobs until I have a 6 minute time block that I can enter in the job ticket on my time sheet. They say you aren't supposed to combine wait times to add up to 6 minutes, but I refuse to sit here and only get a job every 4 or 5 minutes and never get that full 6 minutes to be able to file a ticket. I have never gotten called on it yet, so I don't think anyone is checking when they know the day is filled with NJA.

After I file the ticket, if I want to make up the time, then I just sign in and out all day as I get work, but at least that is by my choice, and I am not forced to work at that point if I choose not to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • NJA minutes - ~ (Views: 651, 2017-01-16, 4:32 pm)
    • 6 minutes - LDSMT