Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Maybe not just EDOC - MT

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017 - 6:34 am In Reply to: Can anyone tell me how they like working at Edoc Scribe - ImpoverishedSlave

I honestly don't know about Edoc, but I have an impression that this is the way it is everywhere (or almost everywhere). You might be getting picked on by one of those mean girls; I mean, they definitely exist in the workforce, especially when the invisibility factor applies, as it does with work at home situations. However, it seems to me, in over 10 years of experience in this industry, at several different companies along the way, that dictations are just getting crummier and crummier all the time. For some reason, these speakers are not being trained, not being held to high standards, and they are often very sloppy as a general rule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)