Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

If you hope to make more then find a better job - just saying

Posted: Jan 16th, 2017 - 4:52 pm In Reply to: Line Max - Maxedout

You will reach a plateau where you cannot make any more and it is still peanuts. And you will burn yourself out.

So I would suggest you turn your energy towards school or looking for other jobs. Mmodal does not value experience nor education and certainly does not compensate fairly. They do not ever give raises, even cost of living, and just when you think you might be making good money they either switch accounts on you or decide that ASR is doing so well they can cut the pay. They have the benefit of having all these at home employees who are paying their own electricity, internet etc and do not even have the common decency to reimburse. They are the shameful ones.

As a short-term fix you could try tiering up to QA. I fought it was long as I could but it was a raise. Yes I fill in blanks from the crappy dictators and sometimes QA ILP stuff, but most of the time they just pay me more money to do tier 3 work. This will hold until school is done in a few months..

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)