Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Can anyone tell me how they like working at Edoc Scribe - ImpoverishedSlave

Posted: Jan 16th, 2017 - 2:40 pm

I don't know whether or not I'm fortunate or not to have an IC job doing traditional straight transcription, but I was wondering if anyone else worked for them. I have been getting nothing but junk for the last several months and almost never able to meet my line count goals, never knowing if I'm going to get a familiar dictator or not. Most of the time, they are unfamiiliar. Can anyone tell me the character of the QA people?  The audio quality on most of the dictations I have been getting is horrid. It sounds like they are speaking under a bucket in an ocean on another planet. Anyone else having audio issues?  Or is it just me because I'm thinking the supervisor hates my guts for whatever reason and is sending me crap files so as to get me canned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)