Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am too... - LMT

Posted: Jan 16th, 2017 - 7:58 am In Reply to: Agree with everything you wrote, but - My guess why they chose 340. sm

getting out of here. I see why they would choose that #, but unless you have perfect work conditions it is impossible to do that on a regular 8-hour a day basis. I have tried and tried to remain positive in this field, but really it is quite ridiculous anymore to think we can "make a living" doing this and that really saddens me ALOT. I love working at home, making a paycheck (used to anyway), creating documents that I was proud to have my initials at the bottom knowing what I do in this field...but now I just want to make what I used to...and right now that stands at half of what I used to. Even at 4 cpl for VR it is still too low for the amount of work we still have to do... apparently whoever the genius (NOT) was that thought they could cut the rates in half for VR never actually did any of the work... If I could take over the MT world, I would put everybody at 10 cpl irregardless of VR or straight and make the clients pay...you want quality you gotta pay for it...just like we all do and yet our wages go the other direction, but our quality is still the same. This is the year for change...and not that jingling sound our paychecks make..lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)