Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes, I really had to ask that! - Just wanted to see the numbers

Posted: Jan 15th, 2017 - 12:51 am In Reply to: Do you really have to ask that? - it is going to buy out more companies, in pockets

If those numbers are right, there is no reason for them to be paying us so poorly. Just wanted to check out the numbers but I was surprised at how outrageous they are. I know there are more personnel than just us getting paid, but I still think they are getting a whole h*ll of a lot of money and at the same time paying us food-stamp wages. They could double our pay and still be getting big money! That is shameful. I knew they were greedy, but this kind of greed is just evil, keeping that much money and paying us poverty wages. I can't help but feel they are going to get theirs someday. Unfortunately, I kind of feel that "theirs" is going to be going out of business, and of course we'll all be out of work, but then I think just about all of us would be better off, eventually. You can already just about go anywhere else and make more than working here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)