Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

I am an executive manager, but I do not represent the stereotypical MT executive or manager. - Jay

Posted: Jan 14th, 2017 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: Jay, you are truly representative of management - mtnMT

Our employees can testify to that. That's point #1. Point #2 is that MTSOs cannot "charge more." The clients control the market at this point and that's not likely to change anytime soon. Point #3 is that in spite of that, our company DOES pay a decent line rate, we DO offer benefits to full-time employees and we DO pay the large percentage of the cost of health insurance which is a decent plan with prescription coverage, etc. Our executives do NOT get paid exorbitant salaries, we DO offer a great deal of flexibility in scheduling, we DON'T punish or harass our MTs when we QA their work, and we don't dock anyone's pay for blanks or occasional errors. If there's an issue with quality or blanks, we work with the MT to resolve the problem; we don't beat them until morale improves.

Don't get me wrong; all the negative things you describe are very much real and they have had a devastating effect on our industry. I could not agree with you more about that. But that's why WahlScribe is different, because we've seen what NOT to do and we're building a completely different kind of MT service. My final point is, please don't paint every executive or manager or MT company with the same brush; we're not all the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)