Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am... - Jay

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 11:29 pm In Reply to: To Jay Vance - Who are you?

...currently the Vice President of Operations for WahlScribe, a small MT service which began actual operations in late April of last year. I'm not an owner. Before that I worked as a Production Coordinator at Keystrokes for about a year and a half, I think, until I decided for a variety of reasons to look for a different position. Before that I worked for Superior Global for several years in implementation and HIPAA compliance until they were acquired by iMedX and my position was redundified, redundicated, or whatever it's called these days. Prior to that I had worked for a smaller company called Proveros, and before that my wife Carol and I owned and operated our own MT service. I started out in this business 17 years ago as a part-time MT working in the evenings after my I got home from my full-time job. I discovered I had a knack for it and eventually quit my job to work as an MT full-time. It's a decision I've never regretted. I was President of AHDI for 2015-2016.

On a personal note, I'll be 55 years old on Friday, have been married to Carol for 25+ years, have four children and four grandchildren. I live in Yuma, AZ and have done for most of my life.

Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)