Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 54)

The Indians are doing their share of complaining - too

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 10:36 pm In Reply to: Better money and operating margins - Curious

I've seen some of the stuff they have written. You have to log onto the servers in India to see it. You just type India after whatever you are looking for and it should take you there. Or type Nuance India or MModal India. They are fed up with wages that don't keep up with inflation because they never get a raise and their inflation is 8% or 9% a year. And you never know whether Trump will cut out India or not. We have been placed into direct competition with much cheaper labor and have been severely financially damaged as a result. A lot of our jobs have been outsourced to India. Maybe indirectly, through MM or Nuance, but still outsourced and that is what he is against. So you just never know. And you sound so "cool" about the point-and-click and front-end ASR, you must be a member of management, getting good money with some of that 12 cents a line, while we can barely pay for food and heat. Operating margins can go suck. They should give up some of their fat salaries to pay us so that we don't have to use food stamps. And you should stop talking "down" in a condescending fashion in your reply to my message. Or at least that's how I take it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)