Yep, this is what I made in the late 1990s and early 2000s doing QA as well. - AmericanMT Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 3:16 pm In Reply to: QA Hourly Pay in the Past - CMT/QA a long time
And I don't remember actually being held to a per line production standard. I had to QA a certain number of reports in a day. I generally filled in blanks, did QA audits and full QA for new hires, and then I had to provide feedback to the MTs.
I worked as an employee doing QA for a service and also as an IC QA for an online MT school and for another service making $15 an hour to start across the board.
Ahhhh the good 'ol days!
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- QA Duties / Pay Question/Survey - OldTimerMT/QA (Views: 445, 2017-01-11, 11:04 am)
- QA Hourly Pay in the Past - CMT/QA a long time (Views: 376, 2017-01-11, 2:34 pm)
- WOW - OldTimerMT/QA (Views: 280, 2017-01-11, 2:53 pm)
- Yep, this is what I made in the late 1990s and early 2000s doing QA as well. - AmericanMT
- Pay - Current QC (Views: 145, 2017-01-15, 12:53 am)
- QA - me (Views: 85, 2017-01-18, 1:06 am)