Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Antivirus software and your job requirements - A CMT/QA

Posted: Jan 10th, 2017 - 7:51 am In Reply to: What internet security/antivirus do you use for Editscript? - Anyone use Kaspersky?

Hi, I previously always used Norton because all the companies demanded it as an employee. In recent times, some don't say anything or even check, but you should always have something to protect your computer/personal information. The question is not what you use for EditScript, but what you use for the company you work for? If they don't care, do your best. In recent years, I have used the free antivirus that comes with my Charter cable internet service...in case any of you didn't know about that. It works just as great as Norton and it is FREE with the service and it updates itself all the time, so you don't have to re-install it every year. As for the other brands you named, I can't advise on them, but I hope this helps a little bit. I have used EditScript for years and your antivirus is not connected to it in any way...just go for your preference or your employer's. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)