Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

Fussing manager over blanks sent to QA... - Just me

Posted: Jan 9th, 2017 - 3:17 pm

A "nasty-o-gram" was sent by a "suit" who has never transcribed a report in their life fussing about the amount of reports being sent to QA for blanks.  I sent "Ms. Fuss Bunny" the following e-mail: 

Dear XXX, 

I read your e-mail concerning the volume of reports being sent to QA for blanks. This account has a high volume of non-English speaking doctors who in addition to the accents enjoy dictating on speaker phones in noisy environments.  If we guess at the dictation and are wrong then not only could it jeopardize patient care but we would get penalized on QA reviews.  In the future perhaps you should have someone show you how to listen to the reports that were sent and if you can clearly understand the doctors then go ahead and call it to our attention - otherwise just realize we are doing our best given the circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)