Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

HAPPY MT - MT

Posted: Jan 8th, 2017 - 5:54 am In Reply to: not asking where you work, but how did you go about finding this place? - this job site or somewhere else

I am very happy where I work, even more so than in an office especially in the wintertime when I do not have to drive or spend any money. I found my job on indeed.com. It was not easy and I just accidentally found it because it was not under any type of medical transcription title. If I remember correctly I was looking under medical documents or clerical and came across it. I almost quite in the very beginning and as it grew on me I loved being back at it. I quit working for the post office as a carrier to get back into this line of work and have never regretted quitting the post office. That job in itself was more stressful than MT seriously. But I did like it for a change for a little while but OMG the politics and backstabbing that went on there! Glad to be back at MT going on 3 years with my company now and full benefits including 401. Keep trying. Search outside the "box" of MT and you could be very surprised at how many different jobs available out there. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)