Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Tons of Resumes - Pansy

Posted: Jan 7th, 2017 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: Same thing happened to me - Old MT

Why are they advertising? THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!!! They just place the ads, get the MTs they need and move on. When they run short or get a new account just start all over again. Do you think they care if we have a job or not, if we are qualified or not, if we are willing to break our backs working for them, for practically minimum wage????? Heck no. Every company out there is horrible. I don't care if you have good accounts, good owners, good supervisors, good QA, whatever. The money is deplorable and we are giving absolutely nothing in return, just barely a paycheck.

I have worked 7 years as an IC, only to see my cpl go down, never an incentive, never a shift differential, nothing. Just type and send in your statement. Don't like it, good bye, there are tons of MTs waiting in the wings.

Unfortunately this is what it is. It is up to us, whether we do it or not, apply or not, move on or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)