Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 42)

Nacogdoches - When I worked there,

Posted: Jan 6th, 2017 - 11:33 pm In Reply to: Nacogdoches hiring again? She had an ad on here a few months ago - so whats the deal, she cant keep people? SM

about a year ago, I found the accounts to be rather difficult. Lots of ESLs. It seems the account I was on still had inhouse MTs and we were the "helpers." So guess what we got, the "garbage." She always wanted 2nd and 3rd shift too, no differential paid, but her going line count rate was decent. I used to get kicked off the system and lose the job entirely. Lots of CPs too.

I found the owner to be okay, nothing great (rather micromanaging), but then none of them are. QA was hard on you and the dictation was hard to do at times. I found them to be a bit harsh and of course, they can always hear it, whereas we cannot?????

Like someone posted somewhere on MTStars, D students are becoming doctors. Half the time, the way the pronounced words and meds was not to be believed, but QA could hear it. Even though she paid better than most, I didn't make that great of money.

Has anyone ever commented on that here, if they worked for Nacogdoches?

I applied 3 times before I got a reply. I just wanted an employee position, so kept trying, but only lasted about 3 months. Now I am an IC again and I have given up on employee positions. Just pay my taxes every pay day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)