Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Ask any coder, it's going the way of MT - and some info

Posted: Jan 4th, 2017 - 5:03 pm In Reply to: Probably a silly question, but have to ask - WannaBcoder

Have you noticed how the evil 3 have coding divisions too? I know 3 certified coders (1 at hospital, 2 at home) and they all agree their job is going the way MT went (down the drain and across the seas). There a coding board here...look there for info. Also, contact Career Step and ask if there is a special program with a community college affiliate in your state. Where I live, I could take the Career Step icd10 course by enrolling through a certain community college that they have a partnership with and it was only $700ish (split into 2 separate courses so didn't have to pay all that at once) for the entire course. Also, many community colleges have billing and coding programs that can be paid for with federal financial aid. Check around in your area for more information. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)