Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

gleesmont:re - jan

Posted: Jan 4th, 2017 - 4:27 pm In Reply to: some more information might help someone help you - please, sm

I had a detailed explanation initially but I had just signed up and I guess I didn't complete it correctly as I can't find it, so sorry about that.

He's an orthopedic surgeon and frequently says "tenderness to GLEESMONT of the knee". (just trying to spell it as it sounds so everyone can get the idea of what it sounds like). He's very clear and I have no problem whatsoever understanding his pronunciations, but have never been able to find anything like it. I've even called other ortho surgeons in the area and have spoken to nurses who have never heard this either. I cannot contact him directly as I'm contracted through a third party and my boss can't get a reply on this either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)